Our products are tested one by one and built with the best quality components and materials, but no matter how well you engineer and build a product, it may still fail. Should you experience one of this rare events, Bad Dogs wants to get you back on track as soon as possible.
This RMA Procedure applies only to products directly purchased from Bad Dogs, if you bought the Product from one of ours authorised dealer, please contact the dealer and follow their instruction.
Please read this procedure carefully to avoid any delays or issues in processing your request for RMA.
The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), is an authorization given to you by Bad Dogs to return the defective product under warranty.
In order to return the Product, please follow the following steps:
1. Fill our RMA Request Form:
To successfully complete the form, please provide the following information about the Product for which you are claiming repair under warranty:
(a) Serial Number; This can be found on the User’s Manual, the Product and the product box.
(b) Proof of Purchase; Please attach it to the form.
(c) Detailed description of the problem/issue
2. Wait for a reply to your RMA Request from Bad Dogs:
We will assess whether your claim is valid or if we need more information to complete our assessment. Once Bad Dogs will authorise your claim, you will be provided with an RMA number and the address for shipping the defective Product back to us.
3. Prepare the product for shipping:
(a) Use adequate protection for packing the product to ensure that the product is suitably protected during transit.
(b) Attach the RMA number directly on the package and notify the shipper to record the RMA number on all paperwork.
(c) In the package, include an extra label with your name, address, phone number, RMA number and a copy of Proof of Purchase before sealing it.
While you product is being repaired, you can communicate with us by writing at email@example.com quoting your RMA number.
Please Note: 1. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to Bad Dogs. When the service is completed, we will ship the product back to the customer at our own cost using the same shipping method used to return the product to us.
2. If the Product is damaged due to inappropriate packaging, the customer is responsible for the cost to repair it. Also, Bad Dogs cannot be held responsible for packages that are damaged, lost or misdirected (customers should submit the claim directly to the courier service provider).
3. Bad Dogs Limited Warranty is void if the Product returned to Bad Dogs present any alteration (including removed or missing components) which has not been previously agreed with us.
4. Any Product returned to us without a valid RMA number and Proof of Purchase may be rejected and returned to the customer at the customer expenses, or kept at Bad Dogs facility for 30 days for the customer to arrange collection. After, the product will be disposed of at Bad Dogs’ sole discretion.
Packaging Tips 1. Choose a corrugated box of proper size & strength. Do not use a crushed or damaged box.
2. Remove all old labels from the package if it is being reused.
3. Ensure to use proper cushioning material to fill void space. Inadequate materials include: paper, clothing, polythene, polystyrene “chips”.
4. Apply tape evenly across flaps and seams to both the top and bottom of the outer box.
Shipping Tips 1. Bad Dogs recommends selecting a reputable courier and shipping service that provides delivery confirmation and a tracking number for the shipment.
2. Use an address label that has both the recipient and sender’s address clearly marked.
Hear from us
Join our newsletter to stay up to date with Bad Dogs product announcements, sales, news and more.